Digitally Mastered for Fine-Tuned Image Quality
Utilizing low melt, the EA Dry Ink and new fusing technology, the Color 800i/1000i Presses bring you a wide color gamut that can produce vibrant images with smooth sweeps that command—and hold—attention. Running all weights at full rated speeds of 80/100 ppm, it delivers one of the widest ranges of media handling, from a 55-350 gsm.
Xerox® Specialty Dry Inks
Clear Dry Ink was the first Specialty Dry Ink available for the Color 800i/1000i Presses. Using spot, flood, or textural effects, Clear Dry Ink allows you to add a new dimension to your print operation. We now boast Metallic Dry Inks, offered in Silver and Gold. These exciting inks let you migrate more jobs to digital – creating metallic effects in-line at rated speeds for both static and variable elements.
electrical, size, weight
- Base Configuration: 200 –240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 50A (sole use)/single phaseAdditional electrical required for print server, feeding/finishing devices,115 VAC 15 Amp for 60 Hz or 220 VAC 10 Amp for 50 Hz (Western Hemisphere)200 –240 Volts, 10 Amp, 50 Hz
- Base Printing System (w/o RIP, feeding/finishing devices): 118.5" W x 43" D x 74" H
- Weight: 3,027 lb (1,373 kg) weight is without dry ink
Give time back with a Full Width Array
The Full Width Array inline sensor provides key functions that automate otherwise time-consuming setup tasks. These automated adjustments are easy, integrated and fast and they help your operators ensure the system is ready for optimal performance before jobs start running, minimizing costly interruptions and maximizing performance.
Think of how much more time your operation can spend producing customer work if your operators don’t have to spend manual, error-prone time on these critical tasks.
- Xerox® EA Low Melt Dry Ink: CMYK Plus Specialty Dry Inks: Clear, Silver and Gold (rated speed)
- Multi-Pass Specialty Dry Ink capability
- Imaging System with VCSEL Technology
- Full Width Array featuring the Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS)
- Closed-loop color process controls
- Auto Sheet Clearing
- Customizable Electronic Aligner Adjustments (profiles)
- Custom Paper Setup
- Dual-wire corotrons with auto cleaning technology
- Advanced Belt Fuser technology
- Advanced inline cooling module
- Advanced Single Pass Decurler (belt and roll technology/optimal sheet flatness)
- Seamless IBT (Intermediate Belt Transfer) with retractable Bias Transfer Rollers
- Long-life photoreceptors
- Modular feeding and finishing
- Advanced center registration technology for tight front-to-back registration of +/- 0.5 mm