Xerox Color J75 Press
The Xerox Color J75 Press makes delivering for your customers easier than ever. It automates great color, runs heavyweight stocks at full rated speed, produces a wide range of high-value applications, and integrates with your offset business to complement your existing workflow. Offer your customers fast turnaround and high quality, at a competitive price.
- Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) with its inline spectrophotometer lets you transform time into profit, increase quality and consistency – and become an indispensable partner to your customers
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) toolset provides exceptional control over alignment and registration, assuring that your customers' jobs meet the most exacting standards
- Depend on Xerox Confident Color – a collection of the finest color management technologies and services designed and refined to deliver more outstanding color and more saleable output
- Create high value documents with a smooth, offset-like matte finish, outstanding shadow detail, and superior halftones withEmulsion Aggregation (EA) toner with low melt technology
- Automatically print two-sided on coated paper up to 110 lb. cover / 300 g/m²
- Produce revenue-generating applications inline with a suite of finishing options including face-trimming, saddle-stitching, punching, square-folding, trimming, stacking, multi-position stapling, and tri-folding
- Choice of 2 powerful color servers put a variety of color tools, workflow capabilities, processing speed and sophisticated color management controls at your fingertip
Xerox FreeFlow™ Print Server
Xerox EX Print Server, Powered by Fiery®
- Reduces non-productive printer time and facilitates job turnaround.
- Can be scheduled to run automatically at the next job boundary after so many elapsed hours or printed pages
- Reduces color variation because operators forget to calibrate or calibrate off schedule due to workload. (FreeFlow® Print Server only)
- Performs automatic white balance calibration (of the spectrophotometer) to ensure that the sensor always returns accurate results.
|Standard Capabilities||Print, copy, scan|
|Optional Capabilities||Finishing, high capacity feeding|
|Rated speed||75 ppm|
|Recommended average monthly volume||20,000 to 75,000 pages per month|
|Digital Front Ends||
|Media Types||Coated, heavyweight, transparencies, DocuMagnet®, labels, tabs. All trays run coated stock.|
|Applications||Collateral, Direct Mail, Photo Publishing|