- Effortless Maintenance The Xerox® WorkCentre 5945/5955 was designed with ease-of-use in mind. Routine maintenance is streamlined by the completely accessible paper path.
- No need to call tech support. All printers have components that eventually wear out. Simple slide-in, slide-out replacement keeps you up and running. And as a result of advanced technology, there are fewer consumables in the end.
Productive, flexible, and reliable on a consistent basis.
- Always up to speed. The changing pace of your workplace means you need to be able to switch gears on the fly. The WorkCentre 5945/5955 helps you turn out great work at an impressive copy and print rate of 45 to 55 ppm. It’s more than enough speed to keep any workgroup up to speed.
- Ultra fast single-pass duplex scanning. At up to 200 images per minute, you’ll enjoy incredibly fast single-pass color duplex scanning for more impressive color communications and quick electronic distribution.
- Scanning customized to your workflow. Create a dedicated, easy-to-use scan button on your device’s color touchscreen interface using the Single Touch Scan feature. Each Single Touch Scan button you create can be assigned its own scanning workflow for fast document distribution and archiving.
Keep pace with your business – wherever it takes you.
- Be free with optional Wi-Fi connectivity. Keep workers connected to devices anywhere, without the need for hard-wire cabling and connections.
- Apple® AirPrint™ Print email, photos and important office documents directly from your Apple iPhone® or iPad® with no drivers to install and no cables to connect. With AirPrint, your iPhone or iPad automatically locates and connects to the AirPrint-enabled WorkCentre 5945/5955 over your office Wi-Fi network.
- Xerox® Mobile Print, and more. Take the mystery and anxiety out of wireless and mobile device printing. Xerox has all the options to enable secure, accurate printing from most mobile devices, to any printer or multifunction printer, regardless of brand. Get industry-leading accuracy when printing native PowerPoint®, Word® and other standard files. Plus, Xerox offers IT-friendly optional capabilities such as PIN code access, multiple mobile operating systems and more. Whether offsite or onsite, learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals.