VERSANT 180 AT A GLANCE
• It’s a compact, yet powerful, production press printing at 80 ppm.
• Wide media latitude, with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm.
• Automated registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within one millimeter.
• High-performance press features combine with the convenience and walk-up simplicity of scanning and copying.
• Feeding and inline finishing versatility create opportunities for the higher-margin, higher-profit applications your
competition can’t offer. Print everything from envelopes to banners to full bleed booklets.
• With an Average Monthly Printing Volume (AMPV) of up to 80,000 and a maximum monthly duty cycle of 750,000, you can keep up with demand and grow your business, month after month.
- Ultra HD Resolution—The combination of rendering resolution and imaging resolution with expanded halftone screens yields a smoother, crisper resolution of objects and improved graphic fills and sweeps.
- Advanced Oversized High Capacity Feeder (option)—Total paper capacity of 4,000 sheets (13 x 19.2″ in two trays, with integrated technology to reduce skew, improve paper handling and prevent misfeeds. A Tray Inserter extends minimum size to 4 x 6″ for postcards and envelopes.
- Bypass Tray A convenient and accessible pick point for feeding standard and specialty media like envelopes or extra-long sheets (XLS).
- Extra-Long Sheet (XLS) Capability Print banners, dust jackets, calendars and other applications up to 26″ long.
- Custom Paper Setting Ensure perfect output on all stocks by allowing users to set, save and recall a wide range of technical settings for specific media types.
- Press Interface Provides quick and easy access to scan and copy features, automated processes, status and maintenance functions.
- Automated Run-Time Color Control An internal subsystem of closed-loop process controls works continuously during printing to automatically maintain color consistency and color-to-color registration
throughout the run.
- Integrated Registration Alignment (IRA) Uses over 50 sensors and switches to intelligently control paper transport that is accurate and automated.
- Three Standard Paper Tray Each holds 550 sheets of coated or uncoated stocks in sizes ranging from 5.5 x 7.2″ up to 13 x 19.2″ and weights up to 256 gsm.